Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blogger, Why Do You Hate Me?

I was pumped to come on and show some photos of what I've been knitting lately. They are projects for others, which I love doing.

I uploaded photo one:


This was taken horizontally, and shows up the same. Good. I upload another:

This was taken the same way, horizontally. It shows up vertically. Sigh. So I think I'm getting smart. I go into my computer file, make it vertical. My thinking was, if it shows up vertical, and then I change it that way, Blogger will think it should be horizontal and correct it.

This is what I got.

Sigh.

Now you know why I barely post once a week.

(Top photo is Cobblestone by Jared Flood. It's a super surprise for Hubs for either his birthday in Oct. or the holidays. The others are the beginnings of Kieran Foley's Seascape shawl. It's for my Gram, who is going on a cruise. She asked to borrow a shawl and I said I'd make her one for her birthday, which is a few days after Dave.)





3 Comments:

Blogger Yarnhog said...

Does your husband not read your blog? Cause I think you may have blown the surprise... ;)

1:41 PM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

HAHA! No, he has never read the blog. As matter of fact, I've asked him to proofread some of the longer ones and he gives me that look...you know, THE look.

I've actually been knitting it with him around. He doesn't pay attention to what I knit anymore. I think it's because I constantly do it. LOL.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Ludmilla said...

The surprise for your husband looks really cool, beautiful color, looks like a huge project. I knit socks all the time, same here, nobody pays attention anymore.
Cheers

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home